Monday, June 15, 2015




  Swedish international Zlatan Ibrahimovic occur, striker Paris St Germain football, again about the possibility of his return to Milan, pointing out that playing in the Champions League is not a criterion for the selection of the next destination.

      And Ibra said in remarks to the media: "I said that I still own a season in my contract, I do not intend making any changes, but in fact, things are possible to change from day to day."

     He added: "Everyone thinks that playing in" Tchampinz League "is the first choice, but in fact this is not true, and does not represent the standard, choice now due to the palms of my feeling and fun in this club."

     He completed: "Whenever age, differed Gauger, I do not need to play in the Champions League, and he no longer I lack, you can continue Register and historic."

    His mention that the star 33-year-old is the first goal of Milan, which seeks to restore services with the same salary Atqdah in giant Parisian.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment