Wednesday, April 22, 2015

He Javier Hernandez Star Line Introduction Spanish capital club Real Madrid Football Club, is very happy with his team by scoring the only one in the game against Atletico Madrid in the second leg quarter-finals of the Champions League and that allowed his team to cross the final half.

Chicharito and went to the media after the final whistle and said: "Yes, I recorded the goal of the team, but ultimately this goal was the product of a great effort from all the team throughout the game and luckily we were able to register at the conclusion."

The Mexican star: "I had a very great desire to register in this game, I passed many days I train in an effort to help the team and make what I have over the pitch and the day when the opportunity arises you do and I'm happy for that."

Chicharito and confirmed that he would prefer not to face the team at the expense of another in the semi-finals of the tournament, pointing out that the team and in his desire for the title atheist ten ready to beat any team faced.

Before that statement certainly conclude that it had received a hint clear Bbmcharkth essential in the meeting and said: "Ancelotti few days ago he told me that I would get many opportunities to participate in the remainder of the season, and since then I do my talking and extra effort."

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment